- Me: Hi dad!
- Dad: whats up?
- Me: del, i just told my dad hi and he said whats up... on today... of all days...
- Del: hahaha
- Me: grr!
- Dad: Just kidding babe, happy birthday!
- Me; thanks! where's my gift?!
- Dad: Your gift is love
- Me: Ugh, he said my gift is love
- Del: haha wow
- Me: (to ian, brother, and ryan, cousin - while they're playing x-box) Hi guys :) [5 second pause]
- Ryan: What are you doing? [ian gives dirty look]
- Me: (basically repeat what happened and then...) Ugh! they're so mean!
- Del: haha no one cares!
- Dad: (yelling from the other room) Ian!
- Ian: What?
- Dad: Its her birthday!
- Ian: Oh, happy birthdayyy
- Me: Boo on you. I hate them, boooooooooooo
- Del: Hahahaha [ And really i dont hate them, it was quite hilarious!]
Hi, my name is Cecily and I am a facebook stalker-aholic(?) … Got my work schedule via e-mail… its a mass e-mail to the employees. The cute guy who i work with (shall remain nameless) … his name was on there… first and last… typed it in onto facebook… we have one mutual friend… I don’t have a problem I swear! (No, i didn’t friend him… yet) Maybe I do have a problem, itty bitty problem. :P
makes things happen.
…unless your best friends come over and you eat so much food and fall into food coma :) good luck with your paper bahhahaha
I love the A.A. Milne quotes aka winnie the pooh quotes :) this one was my senior quote… excellent!
“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,” said Piglet at last, “what’s the first thing you say to yourself?”
“What’s for breakfast?” said Pooh. “What do you say, Piglet?”
“I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?” said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. “It’s the same thing,” he said.”” —A.A. Milne (via kari-shma) (via quote-book)